This Royal honey is unique to Western Australia. It is a dark and thick honey, made from the nectar of the Jarrah tree, containing high levels of natural antioxidants and antibacterial ingredients. It has a sweet, nutty-malt like taste profile with hints of caramel.
Royal Jarrah honey comes with a multitude of health benefits including:
- Anti-ageing properties.
- Contains strong antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Helps to fight throat infections and mouth ulcers with anti-microbial effects.
- Ideal for diabetics due to high fructose content and low glucose levels. Its low glycemic index reduces insulin response.
- May treat skin infections and burns, and contains anti-ageing properties.
- Contains a high amount of antioxidants that protects cells from damage.
TA (Total activity number) : 35+
Ingredients: 100% Raw Honey
Net weight: 260g
Country of origin: Australia
Storage: Store at room temperature. If crystallisation occurs, place jar in warm water.
Packaging. All Balqees honey is packaged in recyclable glass jars.
Excellent honey! It’s good for the stomach and great taste. Very pleased with the product.
Best ever tried
Wonderful honey. Excellent customer experience